Wednesday, January 7, 2009

7/365

Well today was some what of a very emotional day for me.
So I am going to go back to the first of it.
2 yrs ago I went to CA to visit my wife (KAthy) and when I was there I decided to get a puppy.
So we went the day before I left to come home and got me a puppy.
Well today she went to a new home. -( My life has changed so much in the last year , kids in sports , me babysitting and I felt that I was unable to give her the attention that she deserves.
So she went to a person that I feel can give her all the attention and love and she can be the Queen that she needs to be.
She will be very missed in our family. She has been a wonderful baby for us.
We will miss you Kali!!!



1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you for thinking what is best for her especially when I know how much you love her! I will miss her too! For those that don't know - I am THAT KAthy and when Dana got her puppy - we got one too - Mercedes! Just remember all the great memories you have of her!

    xox

    ReplyDelete