Sunday, January 25, 2009

25/365

Well this is not a picture that I took today. "I wish I did"
this picture was taken back in 2007 when I went to CA. and
spent Thanksgiving with some of the MOST SPECIAL
people in my life. It was a hard year for me, I had just lost my mother in
a car accident and didnt want to be home alone (hubby was working)
so this wonderful family opened their home up to me and my kids.
It was a Thanksgiving to remember.
In the picture below is me, Kathy (my wife) and her wonderful Mom.
in the second picture is me, my kids, Kathy,Mom and her Dad. Oh and I cant
forget Snickers (dad's puppy)
This family made me feel like I was part of their family.
They mean so much to me.
*Tears*
Well the point of me posting this picture is....
Kathy called me yesterday morning and told me that MOM(her mom..I just call her MOM)
had a stroke. She is doing better now. Not 100% but it could be so much worse.
SO I have been sitting here remembering the days
when I was there. My kids have been talking about Grandma and Grandpa.
That is what my kids call them,
We love you all and miss you so much.
You dont know what an impact you have made on my life when I was at my lowest
(or what I thought was my lowest) you all made it so much brighter.
I love you all.
Get well soon MOM. You are in my prayers.


Everyone Cherish the moments you have with your mom,
you never know when God will call her home.

1 comment:

  1. Damn you Dana! You're making me cry! That is super sweet and you are a special part of this family! I am so blessed to have a best friend like you! Mom has a lot of hard work ahead of her .. but she is tough and she will be home soon!!

    I LOVE YOU !! xoxo

    ReplyDelete